GDC No. 67410
Specialist in Prosthodontics & Oral Surgery
Associate Clinical Professor in Implant Dentistry
Partner, Dental Rooms Group Ltd
BDS (Lond 1991)
LDSRCS (Eng 1992)
MFGDP (UK 1996)
- Graduated from King's College in 1991 and completed his postgraduate training at the Eastman Dental Institute with distinction in 2000.
- Dual specialist in Prosthodontics & Oral Surgery, one of only a few in the UK.
- Director of Implant programmes at Eastman Dental Institute, University College London.
- Examiner, Faculty of Dental Surgeons, Royal College of Surgeons, England.
- Lecturer at local, national and international levels.
- Outside interests: Travel, Golf, cricket & racquet sports.