GDC No. 67410
Specialist in Prosthodontics & Oral Surgery
BDS (Lond 1991)
LDSRCS (Eng 1992)
MFGDP (UK 1996)
- Graduated from King's College in 1991 and completed his postgraduate training at the Eastman Dental Institute with distinction in 2000.
- Dual specialist recognition in Prosthodontics & Oral Surgery, one of only a few in the UK.
- Director of Implant programmes in the department of Eastman CPD, Eastman Dental Institute, University College London.
- Examiner for the Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgeons, Royal College of Surgeons, England.
- Lecturer at local, national and international levels.
- Outside interests: Golf, diving & racquet sports.