Teeth in a Day
If you have problems with dentures, or all your teeth are loose or problematic, 'Teeth in a Day' is a procedure which allows you to have a full set of teeth with only four implants, with the whole process taking place in one day. This gives you a second chance at the feeling of a mouth full of stable, 'permanent' teeth.
Benefits of replacing a full set of teeth with implants, rather than dentures, include:
- Improved smile - Replacement teeth look, feel and function like natural teeth
- Improved cosmetic appearance - jaw degeneration/ bone loss and resulting sagging skin is reduced or halted
- The ability to chew with confidence, without pain or gum irritation
- Improved taste and appetite
- Improved quality of life
- No need for dentures
- Long lasting solution
Here's What is Involved:
- Our on-site, state-of-the-art CT Scanner is used to plan, with pinpoint accuracy, the position of the implants.
- These implants form a solid foundation for a full set of teeth.
- The teeth will look and function just like natural teeth.
- You walk out on the same day with a beautiful, natural, functional smile!
At our practice, we understand the impact a smile can have. We would never send you out without a complete smile. That's why, usually, we will fit you with a temporary bridge (which looks identical to your natural teeth and functions just as well) before we add your permanent denture six months later.
3 Year Guarantee for implant treatment:
We offer a 3-year guarantee for implant treatment carried out at Dental Rooms. Terms and conditions apply, available on request.
All on 4 - Immediate Load
Upper All on 4 Implant bridge
All on 6/4 Upper and Lower Jaw
All on 6 upper jaw + All on 4 lower jaw
Upper all on 5 upper jaw & screw retained implant bridge/ MLZ crowns on lower jaw
All on 5 Implant case