Ginita's Experience with Orthodontics at Dental Rooms
Meet Our Platinum Invisalign Orthodontist
Angela's passion for orthodontics stems from her innate desire to empower others by improving their smiles and restoring their self-esteem.
She combines her vast orthodontic knowledge and expertise with her keen eye for symmetry and balance to create treatments for her patients that achieve highly aesthetic outcomes whilst also ensuring healthy jaw alignment and occlusion (contact between teeth) and the Dental Rooms in the heart of Wimbledon Village provides her with the perfect platform to provide these first class treatments.
She has treated over 1000 patients, provided Invisalign treatment in more than 250 cases. Angela is also an Invisalign Platinum Provider, which, combined with her Specialist Orthodontist certification makes her extremely qualified to treat complex teeth straightening cases.
Invisalign™ aligners offer the perfect solution as they are clear and have a precision fit – so you will be the only person who knows you are wearing them! This also means you benefit sooner from your evolving perfect smile, which will be visible during treatment - without being hidden behind traditional wire and bracket solutions.
Benefits of Invisalign™ in Wimbledon
- Virtually invisible so you can smile and socialise in confidence.
- Removable, so you can eat, drink, brush and floss as usual.
- Custom made and close fitting – your speech won't be affected
- Smooth and a snug fit – discomfort and damage to gums and surrounding tissue that can be caused by some fixed brace brackets, or loose or broken bracket wires, is eliminated
- Precision digital planning reduces treatment time from some traditional teeth straightening methods
- Time-saving – on average, you only need to make a short visit to us every 6-8 weeks to collect each series of aligners. You would change your aligners every two weeks without having to revisit the clinic.
- Less invasive – the aligners are removable, clear, smooth and flexible. No issues commonly caused by some bracket and wire brace options.
- Enjoy the benefits of your improving smile at every stage – as Invisalign™ aligners are clear and virtually invisible, people will only notice your improving smile and not your braces.
At Dental Rooms, we understand discretion is an important part of our patients' lives – no one needs to know you are undergoing treatment except you.
Invisalign™ uses a series of virtually invisible, removable and comfortable aligners to give you a beautiful set of straight teeth.
What can we treat with Invisalign™ Wimbledon
- Overly crowded teeth
- A deep bite
- An underbite
- An open bite
- A crossbite
- Gapped teeth