All our dentists adhere to the rules governing the profession under strict guidance from the General Dental Council (GDC) "Standards for Dental Professionals".
The Dental Rooms team in Wimbledon, South West London work together to deliver high standards of dentistry and exceptional customer care. All our dental professionals have undergone a rigorous selection and training process to offer you the quality of care you would expect. These standards are maintained by continuous education programmes for all of our staff.
||Dr Dev Patel
GDC No. 67410
Practice Principal / Partner
Specialist in Prosthodontics & Oral Surgery
- Graduated from King's College in 1991 and completed his postgraduate training at the Eastman Dental Institute with distinction in 2000.
- Dual specialist recognition in Prosthodontics & Oral Surgery, one of only a few in the UK.
- Director of Implant programmes in the department of Eastman CPD, Eastman Dental Institute, University College London.
- Examiner for the Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgeons, Royal College of Surgeons, England.
- Lecturer at local, national and international levels.
- Outside interests: Golf, diving & racquet sports.
||Dr Angela Auluck
GDC No. 73748
- Graduated in 1997 from King's College, London winning the BDS Undergraduate Gold Medal from University of London.
- Recipient of "Recognition of Young Achievers, 1998" held by Her Majesty, The Queen at Buckingham Palace.
- Specialist Orthodontic training carried out at the Eastman Dental Institute, a world-recognised centre for postgraduate dental training.
- Presented at a number of national and international Orthodontic conferences.
- Additional part-time practice in Harley Street aswell.
- Outside interests: Travel, Reading, Cricket & Golf.
||Dr Satinder Matharu
GDC No. 54224
- Graduated from Newcastle University in 1980 and completed his post-graduate studies in Endodontics from the Eastman's Dental Institute in 1999.
- Accepted onto the Specialists Register for Endodontics in 2001.
- Specialist Clinical Teacher at King's College Dental Institute based at St Thomas' Hospital training undergraduates. Also is a visiting teacher at the Eastman (ICED) teaching general dental practitioners.
- Outside interests: football, jogging, travelling and is a wine connoisseur.
||Dr Tommy Cilliers
GDC No. 72809
- Awarded B.Ch.D from Stellenbosch University, South Africa in June 1990.
- Joined Boots Dentalcare in July 2001 until its closure in December 2004.
- Has a lot of experience in general dentistry and has a special interest in Endodontics and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Enjoys a team environment and has a good rapport with his patients.
- Outside interests: Golf, cricket, gardening and game farming.
||Dr Mahul Patel
GDC No. 81169
MJDF RCS (Eng)
MSc RDP (Lond)
MSc Cons Dent (Lond)
MPros RCS (Ed)
- Graduated from Guy's, King's and St. Thomas' Dental Institute (King's College London) in 2002 and obtained Membership of the Joint Dental Faculties at the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2009.
- Completed 2 Master's degrees at the UCL Eastman Dental Institute; Restorative Dental Practice in 2010 and Conservative Dentistry (with Distinction and 3M ESPE prize) in 2012.
- Awarded Membership in Prosthodontics at the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 2014.
- Clinical and research interests include aesthetic and implant dentistry, endodontics, treatment of advanced tooth wear and the behaviour of restorative dental materials.
- Has presented at local, national and international level.
- Visiting Lecturer at the UCL Eastman Dental Institute and Specialty Dentist Prosthodontics at King's College Dental Hospital.
- Outside interests: Golf, Hockey & Travel.
Dr Anna Kyriazidou
GDC No. 75877
Specia interest in Paediatric Dentistry
DDS. MClinDent Paediatric
- Graduated from Aristotle University, Thessaloniki,
- Three years Postgraduate training in Paediatric Dentistry at the Eastman Dental Institute, UCL
- Staff Grade in Paediatric Dentistry at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children for nine years.
- Dental Officer in Paediatric Dentistry for Special Care Dental Services Sutton, Merton & Wandsworth, King's
- Outside interests reading, yoga, music.
GDC No. 3891
- Qualified Dental Hygienist for 15 years and also a trained and qualified Dental Therapist.
- Specialising in working with patients experiencing Dental Phobias and Special Needs patients.
- 6 years experience as a qualified part time lecturer / tutor for Dental Nurse students, at Lambeth College, London.
- Regularly attend Dental Post-Graduate Education courses, all around the country, to update practical and theoretical Dental Hygiene skills.
- A member of the British Dental Hygiene Association.
Dr Narinder Dhadwal
GDC No. 114919
MJDF RCS (Eng.)
Diploma In Advanced Clinical Periodontology (Lond.)
- Graduated from St. Bartholomew's & The Royal London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary, University of London in 2007.
- Awarded the Harold Fink Prize for outstanding academic achievement and was awarded 2nd Prize by the Faculty of General Dental Practitioners FGDP (UK) for her elective studies.
- MJDF Diploma from the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2009.
- Completion of postgraduate training in Masters of Clinical Dentistry in Periodontology and Implants at The Royal London Hospital in 2013. Currently she is studying towards her Membership in Restorative Dentistry (MRD) from the Royal College of Surgeons.
- In 2014 she received an award from the British Society of Periodontology (BSP).
- Visiting Lecturer at the UCL Eastman Dental Institute and has also been involved in supervising undergraduate students at The Royal London Hospital.
- Narinder enjoys travelling and going to the gym.
Dr Morteza Mazinanian,
BSc, BDS, MFDS RCS (Ed), MClinDent in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics (UCL, Distinction), MPros RCS (Ed)
Specialist in Prosthodontics, Surgery, Implants
Aesthetics & Reconstructive Dentistry
- Morteza gained his first Bachelors Degree with honours from University College London.
- He then continued his postgraduate training at Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry where he graduated and won the 'British Dental Association – Ramsay Hunt Prize'.
- Following graduation, he worked in general practice where he received recognition for his outstanding performance. He then went on to hold hospital posts in Restorative Dentistry, Oral Surgery and Special Care dentistry.
- Morteza gained his Membership to the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh then went on to complete his specialist training in Prosthodontics at the world renowned UCL Eastman Dental Institute.
- As part of his training Morteza has gained Distinction in highly prestigious Master of Clinical Dentistry in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics (UCL).
- During his training he has won multiple awards such the British Society of Restorative Dentistry's Gary Pollock and Research Poster awards.
- He has since gained Membership in Prosthodontics at the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Morteza has experience in treatment of complex cases, Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics and Implant Dentistry. His clinical and research interests include aesthetic and reconstructive dentistry utilising modern approaches in dentistry.
- Morteza is a Senior Teaching Fellow at world-renowned Eastman Dental Institute, UCL. He is involved in training postgraduate dentists and has presented at local and national levels. He is a council member and treasurer of The British Society of Restorative Dentistry.
- Morteza provides the best personalised care for each patient using evidence base and latest techniques available.
GDC No. 226060
GDC No. N/A
GDC No. 158692
GDC No. 221476
GDC No. 153179
GDC No. 235598
GDC No. 222834
GDC No. 234956