GDC No. 73748
- Graduated in 1997 from King's College, London winning the BDS Undergraduate Gold Medal from University of London.
- Recipient of "Recognition of Young Achievers, 1998" held by Her Majesty, The Queen at Buckingham Palace.
- Specialist Orthodontic training carried out at the Eastman Dental Institute, a world-recognised centre for postgraduate dental training.
- Presented at a number of national and international Orthodontic conferences.
- Additional part-time practice in Harley Street aswell.
- Outside interests: Travel, Reading, Cricket & Golf.