What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a teeth straightening solution involving a series of clear, virtually invisible, removable and comfortable aligners to give you a beautiful set of straight teeth.
Invisalign aligners offer the perfect solution as they are clear and have a precision fit – so you will be the only person who knows you are wearing them! This also means you benefit sooner from your evolving perfect smile, which will be visible during treatment – without being hidden behind traditional wire and bracket solutions. Oprah Winfrey and Tom Cruise are just a few well known celebrities who have used this teeth straightening solution – and you can too!
You can book a free consultation with us to find out if it is a suitable solution for you. Details at the bottom of this blog post.
- Virtually invisible – so you can smile and socialise in confidence.
- Removable – so you can eat, drink, brush and floss as usual.
- Custom made and close fitting – your speech won’t be affected
- Smooth and a snug fit – discomfort and damage to gums and surrounding tissue that can be caused by some fixed brace brackets, or loose or broken bracket wires, is eliminated
- Reduced treatment time – precision digital planning reduces treatment time from some traditional teeth straightening methods
- Time saving – on average, you only need to make a short visit to us every 6-8 weeks to collect each series of aligners. You would change your aligners every two weeks without having to revisit the clinic.
- Less invasive – the aligners are removable, clear, smooth and flexible. No issues commonly caused by some bracket and wire brace options.
- Enjoy the benefits of your improving smile at every stage – as Invisaligners are clear and virtually invisible, people will only notice your improving smile and not your braces.
Invisalign can be used to treat a variety of problems including:
- Crooked teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Overly crowded teeth
- A deep bite
- An underbite
- An open bite
- A crossbite
Is Invisalign suitable for all ages?
Invisalign is great for teens and adults, with a separate Invisalign programme especially for teenagers.
Invisalign Teen is the perfect solution for self-conscious teens. The clear aligners mean no conspicuous, traditional wire and brackets on their teeth, and the smooth, close fitting aligner sits only over the actual teeth, meaning speech remains unaffected, so your teenager can socialise with confidence.
There may be instances with younger teens when Invisalign is not suitable, due to the fact their teeth and jaw may still be developing.
As your teenager and their mouth are still growing, Invisalign Teen has been designed with several additional features, specifically for a growing patient, with compliance indicators.
Invisalign Teen is great for active teens who need to remove their aligners for best sports and instrument playing performance and the near invisibility means teenagers don’t need to feel self-conscious in school or or personal photos. Serena Williams is a famous sporting celebrity who wore Invisalign as a teen!
The fact that Invisalign Teen starts working with the first set of aligners also means that your teenager doesn’t have to wait until the end of their treatment to reap the full rewards – all stages of improvement will be fully visible and unhindered by traditional bracket and wire braces!
Can everyone use Invisalign?
Invisalign is suitable for most teeth straightening, apart from more extreme case when jaw adjustment with alternative orthodontic procedures is needed. It may also not be suitable for younger cases where teeth are still growing.
We offer a bespoke treatment plan and finance options to make sure you can get the perfect smile you deserve.
The best way to determine if you, or a loved one, is a suitable candidate is to book a free consultation with us by calling or emailing us on either 020 946 2426 or email@example.com, or by clicking on this link: http://www.dentalrooms.co.uk/email-us.html