Invisalign aligners offer the perfect solution as they are clear and have a precision fit – so you will be the only person who knows you are wearing them! This also means you benefit sooner from your evolving perfect smile, which will be visible during treatment - without being hidden behind traditional wire and bracket solutions.
- Virtually invisible so you can smile and socialise in confidence.
- Removable, so you can eat, drink, brush and floss as usual.
- Custom made and close fitting – your speech won't be affected
- Smooth and a snug fit – discomfort and damage to gums and surrounding tissue that can be caused by some fixed brace brackets, or loose or broken bracket wires, is eliminated
- Precision digital planning reduces treatment time from some traditional teeth straightening methods
- Time-saving – on average, you only need to make a short visit to us every 6-8 weeks to collect each series of aligners. You would change your aligners every two weeks without having to revisit the clinic.
- Less invasive – the aligners are removable, clear, smooth and flexible. No issues commonly caused by some bracket and wire brace options.
- Enjoy the benefits of your improving smile at every stage – as Invisalign aligners are clear and virtually invisible, people will only notice your improving smile and not your braces.
At Dental Rooms, we understand discretion is an important part of our patients' lives – no one needs to know you are undergoing treatment except you.
Invisalign uses a series of virtually invisible, removable and comfortable aligners to give you a beautiful set of straight teeth.
Invisalign can be used to treat:
- Overly crowded teeth
- A deep bite
- An underbite
- An open bite
- A crossbite
- Gapped teeth