“Committed to provide the highest quality of dental
care based on sound scientific evidence in a caring
and friendly atmosphere by a dedicated specialist team”
Our Promise to You
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To take the time to listen to your fears, needs
and desires and give you explanations and solutions
designed to meet your needs.
- Provide the highest quality of dental care and keep
you informed of the latest techniques and use the
best materials and equipment available.
- To carry out your dental treatment in a safe environment
and follow the latest cross infection guidelines.
Your safety is our primary concern.
- To formulate a treatment plan which best meets
your requirements and to discuss with you all the
implications, and alternatives.
Your Promise to Us
- To help us by attending your appointments promptly
and if that is not possible let us know as soon as
you can. We do charge for non-attendance with less
than 48hours notice.
- To carry out any home care as recommended by your
Dentist or Dental Hygienist, so as to ensure that
your mouth, teeth and gums are maintained in a healthy
- To attend for regular examinations and preventative
treatment as recommended by your Dentist or Dental
Hygienist. A reminder service is provided .
- To treat all staff with the courtesy and respect
that you would expect from us.
- If you are happy with your visit then we would
appreciate it if you would tell others about the service
It is our aim to give you a smile you will be proud
to show off, and by doing that help in increasing your
self-confidence and self esteem.